Our Strategic Advantage
The edge you will get with Paisley Financial lies within our strategic design to Capital Management. Our Trilateral Active Management approach is our optimal way to achieve maximum diversification & growth, as it encompasses all of our active management capabilities into a single, engine.
Active Strategic Management
- Growth Strategies
An aggressive portfolio strategy mostly comprised of our top growth stocks which aims to maximize capital growth. Risk is typically managed through the use of a well-diversified stock portfolio.Learn More
Strategies that attempt to achieve growth but is averse to taking on large amounts of risk by tilting towards stocks, up to 60%. Growth is placed as the primary emphasis and current income as their secondary emphasis though may change depending on prevailing market conditions.Learn More
An amalgam of fixed income & short term revenue generating instruments that are focused on low risk objectives. The investments sought are of a high yield with a steady dividend history. Option strategies may be use to grind out additional gains or to work as a volatility hedge.Learn More
Hedge Fund Style (Long/Short)
Our Trilateral Active Management approach is our optimal way to achieve maximum diversification & growth, as it encompasses all of our active management capabilities into a single, engine. The strategy incorporates all of our fixed income, currency, equity and commodity trading strategies we have developed into a model that will ebb and flow with volatility, growth, recessive interruptions or trends and all invested in a securities-only product.Learn More
Active versus Passive Management
Active management is the art of stock picking and market timing. Passive management refers to a buy-and-hold approach. Buy and Hold worked well enough until 2008 when the DOW dropped 37% and has still not recovered. To understand the right choice for you, please learn more below.Learn More
Our Tri-lateral Active Management strategy incorporates all of our fixed income, currency, equity and commodity trading strategies we have developed into a model that will ebb and flow with volatility, growth, recessive interruptions or trends and all invested in a securities only product.
The strategy can be tailored to fit most portfolios or broken into separately managed solutions dependent on how conservative or aggressive the customer’s risk profile suggests. As a result, TAM can be implemented in a variety of ways, from a "hedge fund" style strategy (managed over a cash benchmark with higher volatility), to an "enhanced-index" strategy (over a stock or bond benchmark with lower volatility), to a "global tactical asset allocation" strategy (overlaid onto a multi-asset class benchmark).
In simple terms, TAM can scale up or down and tailored to fit your needs based on your risk parameters.
- Was your money manager prepared for 2008? Do you trust them to make the right decision next time? If your answer is anything but a resounding yes, then you owe it to you and your family to make sure you are protected the next time around.
- Talk to a Paisley Advisor who can answer your questions about the Past Meltdown, the Present Condition and recognize opportunities while Protecting your Future.
- We offer all types of strategies to fit your every need. If you have any questions please feel free to call us to discuss one of the most important decisions you may make.
Portfolio Style F.A.Q.
- Speculative 100 Allocation
- Growth 80/20 Allocation
- Moderate 60/40 Allocation
- Conservative 40/60 Allocation
- Income 20/80 Allocation
- Long / Short Strategies
- Mutual Fund Strategies
- Paisley Financial Market Research
- Paisley Financial provides for the growing need of practical, real world investment research, education and information for the sophisticated individual as well as average investors.
- Our mission is to deliver to everyone a world view of the overall global economic condition by providing investment research and knowledge that we believe merits your attention.
- Please follow us on Facebook.